Wednesday 9 July 2008

A great week!

June 21-23 I went to London and met up with Brandy, a friend I had worked with in California. She and her daughter were starting a two week tour of Europe for her daughter's graduation and I was lucky enough to be included in the couple of days they spent here. We did a lot of walking and saw and did so many things. Although I had been to the Tower of London and the Eye they wanted to go and since they were only here a few days I wanted them to get to do what they wanted. The view of the city is amazing from the Eye so that was no hardship and the first time I'd been to the Tower of London we hadn't gotten to see everything so it was great to go again. We also got in Piccadilly Circus which is always buzzing with people and reminds me of Times Square. Harrod's, a boat cruise and tea at Kensington Palace were a few other things we got up to. It was great to see Brandy and meet her daughter and I really enjoyed this London visit. Here are some pictures!



I took the next day to recover from the all the walking and after my nice short work week, my new motorcycle club headed to Cheddar Gorge in Somerset. It was a lovely day with a chance to get some great riding in with very nice people and take in some beautiful views. Can't ask for much more! Notice that everything is incredibly green.


No comments: